A classic, great-fitting felt wading boot with all the rugged features that have a proven record of durability and traction in rocky rivers around the world.
- Rugged synthetic leather and mesh with scratch rubber overlays in high abuse areas
- Bomber, corrosion-resistant lacing hardware
- Fully-gusseted tongue helps prevent debris from getting inside
- Full neoprene lining for durability and ease of on and off
- 12mm Synthetic Felt Outsole
- Whole sizes only
For the angler not afraid to hoof it a ways to the perfect fishing hole—and for anyone looking for firmer purchase on the riverbed—men’s wading boots from SIMMS are a must-have. Ideal as fly fishing boots, they’re offered in both felt- and rubber-soled versions and are compatible with studs for ultimate traction. Rubber is preferred when worried about the spread of invasive aquatic species; especially in national parks where felt can’t be used.