Because of their super adhesion they cannot be blown off by strong or gusty winds. .
This allows the front carrier to be raised on a pillar to provide clearance for the reels.
Installation is as simple as locking these bases to your car, laying your rigged rods across the racks, and fastening the quick release ties.
The easiest rod holder to use! The unique patented vacuum attachment base ensures a secure and lasting hold on any smooth surface, as does the magnetic base on steel surfaces. No flexing, no damage.
- Locking Non magnetic. Fits all vehicles – Aluminium, Steel, Plastic
- Rounded “T” bar and shock cords allow rods to be mounted at any angle, not just in line with the base
- Attaches instantly
- Holds up to 4 rods
- Soft suction bases
- All racks are fully vacuum tested before despatch
- Pillar mounted support for reel clearance
- Rods are secured by fabric covered straps for extra security
- New purpose moulded ‘T’ rack
- In tests, each rack has lifted in excess of 40kg
- Bonnet to roof mounting avoids the major cause of snapped rods – lifting hatchbacks and tailgates