The Simms G4 Pro® waders are built around a new GORE-TEX® proprietary fabric with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in the upper body and 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in the lower body for enhanced durability.
The new design of the compression-moulded, anatomically engineered, stockingfeet ensures all-day comfort in your wading boots. Simms’ unique leg seams at the front & back increase comfort and durability. These are the most feature-laden, abrasion, puncture and tear-resistant waders Simms have made.
- Adjustable air-mesh suspender system with net D-ring
- Compression-moulded stockingfeet for improved boot fit & comfort
- Zipped chest pocket with fly patch & tool docking station
- Zipped, fleece lined, hand-warmer pocket
- Built-in, low profile, belt loops
- Sharkfin buckle for storing your forceps or haemostats
- Front & back leg seams for increased durability & mobility
- 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards