The Mayfly Fly Fishing Jacket is a super-lightweight jacket for the active fly fisher, or for fishing in warmer climates. The Toray Dermizax NX 3-layer ripstop fabric with a hard-wearing nylon face offers exceptional performance. Highly breathable, 100% waterproof and windproof, as well as being soft and quiet to the touch. Packable and lightweight, this is the ideal jacket for the travelling fisherman.
A three-point adjustable packaway storm hood with peak offers protection from wind and rain, and the elasticated drawcord at the bottom hem, along with adjustable cuffs, prevents water gaining access inside the jacket. Two large top-access chest pockets with elasticated gussets are the perfect place for fly boxes and other essentials, while two zippered microfleece side-access hand warming pockets with drainage holes offer additional storage and a haven from cold weather. There is also a D-ring and Hypalon port on the front for retractors and tool attachment, and an internal clear face pocket for mobile phone storage means that you can utilise your phone even with wet hands. With YKK water resistant zippers, and a reinforced net D-ring at the rear, this jacket ensures that you are comfortable and prepared for a full day on the water.
- Water column: 20,000mm
- Breathability: 25,000 MVTR
- Three-point adjustable packaway storm hood with peak
- Two large top-access chest pockets with elasticated gussets
- D-ring for tool/utensil attachment
- Hypalon port for zinger attachment
- Two zippered microfleece fleece-backed side-access hand-warming pockets with drainage holes
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated drawcord at bottom hem with dual adjustment
- Reinforced net D-ring at rear
- Velcro fly patch pad
- Machine washable
- Toray Dermizax NX 3L Ripstop
- 100% Nylon outer and polyester inner with a
- Polyurethane membrane.